You will work on:
We help many of our clients make sense of their large investments in data – be it building analytics solutions or machine learning applications. You will work on cutting-edge cloud-native technologies to crunch terabytes of data into meaningful insights.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Management to transform raw data too often into actionable and meaningful insights for the enterprise
- Work in a small dynamic, product-oriented environment to deliver enterprise-class products.
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Design and Implement REST API.
- Continuously improve software development practices work across the full stack.
- In many cases work on designing and developing data pipelines using Apache Spark or Google Data Pipelines.
- As a senior/lead member of the team, mentor associates
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in building modern cloud-native microservices-based applications in Java, Groovy, Spring Boot, and SQL or NoSQL Databases.
- Experience working on Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring Security frameworks.
- Experience in Java-based distributed & scalable application development.
- Hands-on with distributed eventing architectures using Kafka, Google cloud platform (GCP), BigQuery, or other NoSQL databases.
- Ability to produce easily consumable RESTful APIs with strong living documentation and specification-by-example tests.
Great if you know (Skills):
- T-shaped skills are always preferred – so if you have the passion to work across the full stack spectrum – it is more than welcome.
- Exposure to infrastructure-based skills like Docker, Istio, and Kubernetes is a plus
- Exposure to Apache Spark, Kafka, Flink, or data pipelines.
- Ability to work out the right strategies of deployment for BigData systems.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Test Automation teams to build favorable developer experience in both build and CI/CD.
- A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are an Data focused organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products in the most efficient, modern and cloud-native way.