You will work on:
As an Associate Engineer you will work on projects internally or for a client. Whether it’s investigating data driven patterns, helping automating infrastructures or developing complex cloud native applications you will work on solving real problems for technology transforming industries.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Build tools or write code in areas of web application development, backend analytics, data algorithms, Cloud Native application, Big Data processing, DevOps infrastructure automation among others
- Work in agile development environment to understand requirements, elicit feedback and refine demonstrable solutions
- You will be responsible to one of the
- Develop next generation web applications and user interfaces with either Angular, React or Vue JS.
- Build Restful API's and Cloud Native applications using Java, Spring Boot, SQL and No-SQL databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis .
- Develop data processing applications using hadoop, Spark, kafka, databricks or relevant cloud data pipelines.
- Develop next generation user interfaces using Angular, React or Vue
- Build pipelines, deploy applications using Jenkins, Terraform, Spinnaker, helm, Ansible, GitHub/GitLab pipelines.
- Work with Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Work on major cloud providers such as Google, Azure or AWS.
What you bring:
- Passionate, self-starter and self-motivated developer mindset with ability to learn quickly
- Web development experience with HTML/CSS/Angular/React/Node.js or similar frameworks will be bonus
- Good understanding of Linux Systems will be preferred
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business-first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are a Data focused organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products in the most efficient, modern and cloud-native way.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.