Location: Multiple openings, Pune-based as well as Remote.
You will work on:
As part of our client’s solution development team, you will work closely with product, sales, marketing, and customer services teams to design, build and operate an enterprise cloud-based product solution. As Senior Lead or Architect, you will have the opportunity to lead a collaborative and agile team to deliver industry-leading solutions to Fortune 100 companies.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Work with Product Managers, Architects, and other stakeholders to define/refine solution requirements
- Coding of customization's, long-running tasks, API integrations to implement & upgrade the solution.
- Apply Software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Experience developing in an agile setting with code reviews and quality as a priority
- You will be responsible to brainstorm, design, develop and deliver an end to end product feature.
What you bring (Skills):
- Strong experience of at least 5 years in C#, .NET Core/.NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, and enterprise .NET applications/frameworks.
- Relevant experience in developing and deploying web applications in .NET environment on Web Servers (IIS or Others) and MS SQL or MySQL Database.
- Exposure to application development and deployment on any one of the major cloud providers such as GCP, AWS, or Azure.
- Test-driven development and Unit testing using mocking frameworks and xUnit, Nunit, or MS Test.
Great if you know (Any one or multiple):
- Understanding of Advertisement domain or Contract Management domain experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of working on Microservices Architecture-based solutions.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and knowledge of container technology such as Docker and container workflow and management using Kubernetes.
- Integration experience with Salesforce, MS CRM, Workday will be an edge
- Building applications using search API’s like ElasticSearch or Azure Search using their .NET or REST APIs
- Exposure to developing and deploying on Azure cloud services like Web Apps, Logic Apps, Service Bus and Azure SQL.
- A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become an expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance-based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are Product development focused organization helping our clients build their next-generation products & services.