You will work on:
You will be working on our client’s massive scale Infrastructure and CloudOps requirements. You will be directly working on the customer's cloud environment and managing their product infra life cycle.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by the customers
- Day-to-day operational support of product infrastructure on all three major public cloud services
- Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills
- Create and manage processes for the secure operation of customer cloud environments
- System (Windows, Linux, and SQL Databases) and Network administrations
- Use incident management tools used in incident analysis and troubleshooting. Identify, escalate, and communicate issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to building a knowledge base centered on known incidents/defects, Frequently Asked Questions, resolved issues, applying lessons learned and previous resolutions to new incidents.
- Build hosting environments for clients all over the world
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to ensure that critical and time-sensitive projects run smoothly and achieve the business outcome
- On-call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance
- Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures, and infrastructure configuration.
What you bring (Skills):
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in cloudops (mainly into MS Azure), infrastructure management, and support
- Strong Windows Systems, SQL Database, and Network administration skills
- Strong understanding of cloud applications, concepts, and the storage, compute, and networking components
- Readiness to work in 24x7 rotational shift model
- Scripting in PowerShell, Linux shell, Python or C#
- Proactive and self-motivated, committed to achieving deadlines, meeting SLAs, and producing results
- Excellent customer service and people skills. Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix a customer’s problem
Great if you know (Skills):
- Comfortable using TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Azure DevOps workflows
- Comfortable with Visual Studio and SQL Server Data Tools
- Exposure to deployment using Azure cloud console and ARM templates
- Experience in handling Azure AD & RBAC related activities will be a plus
- Comfortable with basic DevOps concepts like CI/CD, and Infra-automation
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.