You will work on:
Your primary work involves developing and maintaining tools for build, release, deployment, monitoring and operations both on cloud as well as on-premises infrastructure. You are required to work closely with Developers and Cloud Architects and own infrastructure automation, CI/CD processes and support operations.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Day-to-day operational support of CI/CD infrastructure relied upon by teams deploying software to the cloud or on-premise
- Write Code to develop deployment of various services to private or public cloud/on-premise environments.
- Participate in cloud projects to implement new technology solutions, Proof of concepts to improve cloud technology offerings.
- Work with developers to deploy to private or public cloud/on-premise services, debug and resolve issues.
- On call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance.
- Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures and infrastructure configuration
What you bring (Skills):
- Strong Linux System skills
- Scripting in bash, python
- Basic file handling & networking
- Comfortable in Git repositories specifically on GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Gerrit
- Comfortable in interfacing with SQL and No-SQL databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
Great if you know (Skills):
- Understanding various build and CI/CD systems – Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Spinnaker or Cloud based build systems
- Exposure to deploying and automating on any public cloud – GCP, Azure or AWS
- Private cloud experience – VMWare or OpenStack
- Big DataOps experience – managing infrastructure and processes for Apache Airflow, Beam, Hadoop clusters
- Containerized applications – Docker based image builds and maintainenace.
- Kubernetes applications – deploy and develop operators, helm charts, manifests among other artifacts.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.