You will work on:
We help many of our clients make sense of their large investments in data – designing, architecting & building analytics or machine learning applications. You will interact with our customers/partners to analyze & provide meaningful insights to their large datasets.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Analyze large datasets using SQL, file reading, scripting
- Generate billing reports by ingesting data usage reports from customers
- Assist customers’ technical questions and take care of any technical issues
- Document necessary details & continuously improve documentation
- Keep track of data deliveries and follow up with clients. Ensure the data arrives in good order.
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
What you bring (Skills):
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail & problem solving attitude
- Knowledge of SFTP servers, Google Cloud, Amazon S3
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL) and Linux systems
- Ability to write shell scripts and automate processes, do SSH into remote machines
- Experience with handling large files compressed and uncompressed
Great if you know (Skills):
- T-shaped skills are always preferred – so if you have the passion to work across the full stack spectrum – it is more than welcome.
- Google cloud experience – Google Storage, BigQuery, PubSub, Cloud CLI
- Amazon S3 – AWS CLI
- Exposure to coding in Python & Jupyter Notebook development
- Statistical & Analytical techniques to extract meaningful insights from large data.
- A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become an expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance-based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business-first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are a Data focused organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products in the most efficient, modern and cloud-native way.
Data Analysis, SQL, Big Query, Excel, SSH, Shell Scripting, Linux, CSV, API, Python, MySQL