You will work on:
You will be working on our client’s massive scale Infrastructure and DevOps requirements. You will be directly working with customers and managing their product DevOps life cycle.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by the customers
- Participate in automation design, implement automation solutions using tech-tools like C#, TFS, AzureDevOps, and Powershell scripting
- Design and implement product CI/CD pipelines
- Interact with IT operations and development team to find possible automation gaps and provide workarounds by leveraging your skills
- Create and manage processes for the secure operation product deployment environments.
- Use incident management tools used in incident analysis and troubleshooting. Identify, escalate, and communicate issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to building a knowledge base centered on known incidents/defects, Frequently Asked Questions, resolved issues, applying lessons learned and previous resolutions to new incidents.
What you bring (Skills):
- 4 - 7 years of relevant experience in DevOps, mainly in Azure and .Net based software applications and product
- Strong hands-on experience on DevOps related toolchain for CI/CD pipelines using TFS/VSTS/AzureDevOps, Azure DevOps Service, ARM Templates, Visual Studio, GitHub etc.
- Experience in system automation scripting with PowerShell and deployment tools on Azure Infra & resources - Windows + Linux
- Exposure to Agile (Scrum/ Kanban) Methodologies
- Strong understanding of cloud applications, concepts, and the storage, compute, and networking components
- Proactive and self-motivated, committed to achieving deadlines, meeting SLAs, and producing results
- Excellent customer service and people skills. Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix a customer’s problem
Great if you know (Skills):
- Containerized applications – Docker-based image builds and Maintainance.
- Kubernetes applications – deploy and develop operators, helm charts, manifests among other artifacts.
- A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become an expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals. We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration, and delivery.
Azure cloud, Powershell, C# .NET, Windows, Azure Devops
Within 30 days