Location: This is for Remote/Pune location
Experience Level: 3 plus years
Top Skill: React
You will work on:
We help many of our clients to build awesome end user facing applications on any screen - web, mobile or hybrid. You will have the opportunity to work on modern responsive user interfaces from conception to final product.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with Designers and Architects for carving out the right front-end architecture
- Code web applications which are secure, reusable, modular and scalable
- Develop robust test and CI/CD flows that deploy code to production anytime and with confidence
What you bring (Skills):
- 3 plus years of strong experience in building scalable and component-based UI architecture for the enterprise using React Native framework.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Implementing micro-frontends using patterns like Redux, Server Side rendering and Web Components.
- A good understanding of GraphQL.
- Experience in integrating UI with backend using REST APIs, JWT, OAuth, Webhooks or GraphQL
- Proficient in debugging using Developer tools and/or any other Network tools
- Good understanding of development tools like NPM, Webpack and Babel
- Test driven development using Jasmine, Jest or Mocha
- You communicate well in person, on paper, and in code. You love to make an impact and thrive in small, collaborative, energetic teams.
- You are product-focused, self-driven individual taking pride and ownership of your work.
Great if you know (Skills):
- Familiarity with Apollo and GraphQL.
- Familiarity with Backend programming languages and RDBMS.
- Building Micro-Frontend component-based architecture for standardized UI elements across suite of products will be a plus.
- Experience in CI/CD, Testing, Security and Code Quality processes for UI applications
- Understanding of SEO friendly websites, PWAs and server-side rendering.
- Experience in server-side rendering frameworks like Next.js will be a plus
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are web scale organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products on the internet