You will work on:
We are looking for self driven Technical Project Manager to be a key member of our Data Practice and help our customers to solve their critical data challenges. The ideal candidate is passionate about efficiently managing cutting edge solutions to support the changing business needs and technology landscape.
What you will do:
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Drive project estimation, planning & scheduling activities. Develop and maintain a detailed project plan and track progress & perform status reporting
- Drive the project execution ensuring necessary control on deliverables quality, budgeted vs actual efforts and costs aspects
- Manage the relationship with the client and all the key external & internal stakeholders
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Drive recruitment and capacity building activities for project or portfolio level requirements
What you bring:
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 12+ years of relevant experience in Project/ Portfolio management activities, preferably in Data & Analytics space
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited institution preferred
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and developing talents
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High impact communication skills, effective interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Applied Experience of executing projects Agile Methodologies. Preferably certification from accredited institution
- A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams.
- Remote working options for the right maturity level.
- Competitive salary & family benefits.
- Performance-based career advancement.
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business-first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are a Data focused organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products in the most efficient, modern and cloud-native way.