· Partners with business stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical projects.
· Identify opportunities for text analytics and NLP to enhance the core product platform, select the best machine learning techniques to the specific business problem and then build the models that solve the problem.
· Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution.
· Define the variables and their inter-relationships and extract the data from our data repositories, leveraging infrastructure including Cloud computing solutions and relational database environments.
· Build predictive models that are accurate and robust and that help our customers to utilize the core platform to the maximum extent.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 3 years + of experience.
· An advanced degree in predictive analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence; or a degree in programming and significant experience with text analytics/NLP. He shall have a strong background in machine learning (unsupervised and supervised techniques). In particular, excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, logistic regression, MLPs, RNNs, etc.
· Experience with text mining, parsing, and classification using state-of-the-art techniques.
· Experience with information retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding and Neural Language Modeling.
· Ability to evaluate the quality of ML models and to define the right performance metrics for models in accordance with the requirements of the core platform.
· Experience in the Python data science ecosystem: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, NLTK, Gensim, etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly possessing the ability to share technical results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to perform high-level work both independently and collaboratively as a project member or leader on multiple projects.