You will work on:
We are looking for self driven Data Professional to be a key member of our Data Practice and help our customers to solve their critical data challenges. Expected to play a lead role in delivering data solutions, engineering assets and processes to support the modernization, transformation requirements. The ideal candidate is passionate about defining & delivering cutting edge solutions to support the changing business needs and technology landscape.
What you will do:
- Lead analysis, architecture, design and development of medium scale data and analytics solutions
- Design & deliver architectural solutions for key customer projects across the Data & AI practice within the organization
- Apply enterprise vision to all portfolio projects, understanding and communicating different architectural strategies that are consistent with business strategies
- Contribute in Technical, Architectural presentation & discussions with existing, new customers through presales to delivery phases
- Participate in strengthening engineering practices and developing the future state data architecture frameworks, patterns, standards, guidelines, and principles.
- Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems
What you bring:
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 12+ years of relevant experience in Data & Analytics technology stack
- 5+ years’ knowledge of Big Data technologies & Cloud Tech stack, AWS or GCP preferred
- Applied Experience and Expertise in Data Architecture aspects ( Data Management, Data Governance, Data Models – Valult, Dimensional etc)
- Experience in delivering end-to-end data platform solutions, from initiation phase to delivery, including supervision of developers/engineers.
- Demonstrate the ability to create high quality technical artifacts such as Technical Architecture document, detailed design documents etc
- Awareness of diverse tech stack in Data space and latest industry trends
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills, High attention to details
- High impact communication skills, Effective interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and DevOps aspects
- Must be willing to both architect solutions & get deep into the weeds of delivering solutions
- A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams.
- Opportunities to become an expert in emerging technologies.
- Remote working options for the right maturity level.
- Competitive salary & family benefits.
- Performance-based career advancement.
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business-first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are a Data focused organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products in the most efficient, modern and cloud-native way.