You will work on:
We help many of our clients make sense of their large investments in data - designing, architecting & building analytics or machine learning applications. You will work on cutting edge cloud native technologies to crunch terabytes of data into meaningful insights.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate Engineering and Product Management to transform raw data to often actionable and meaningful insights for the enterprise.
- Lead small dynamic, product-oriented environment to deliver enterprise class products.
- Design and implement ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack solutions on AWS cloud.
- Design application for appropriate High Availability and Scalability.
- Help design policies and procedures to efficiently and securely manage a multi-tenant multi-node cluster across multiple different stakeholders efficiently.
- Provide Elastic Search tuning/optimizing based on application needs.
- Contribute to team mentoring, design discussions with detailed technical information and help develop code with quality, scalability and extensibility.
- Continuously improve software development practices work across the full stack.
What you bring (Skills):
- Expert knowledge with the Elasticsearch platform building analytics applications for high volume, low latency & time-series use cases.
- Expert in everything Elasticsearch - upgrades, ILM, Tranforms, Rollups, Cluster sizing among others.
- Expert knowledge in Low-level Java Rest Clients for Elasticsearch.
- Expertise in memory management, fine tuning & performance engineering of low latency Java & Elasticsearch applications
- Intricate knowledge of working with Kafka, Redis and Elasticsearch.
- Good Linux and Kubernetes skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong Analytical and Communication skills.
- Familiarity with System Architecture on bare metal or in AWS.
Great if you know (Skills):
- T-shaped skills are always preferred - so if you have the passion to work across the full stack spectrum - it is more than welcome.
- Exposure to infrastructure-based skills like Docker, Istio, Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to work out the right architectures for Big Data systems using Kafka, Flink, Elasticsearch, Redis or similar technology stack.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Test Automation teams to build favorable developer experience in both build and CI/CD.
- A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams.
- Opportunities to become an expert in emerging technologies.
- Remote working options for the right maturity level.
- Competitive salary & family benefits.
- Performance-based career advancement.
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business-first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are a Data focused organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products in the most efficient, modern and cloud-native way.