You will work on:
You will be working on some of our clients massive scale Infrastructure and DevOps requirements - designing for microservices and large scale data analytics. You will be working on enterprise scale problems - but will be part of our agile team that delivers like a startup. You will have opportunity to be part of team that's building and managing large private cloud.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Work on cloud marketplace enablements for some of our clients products
- Write Kubernetes Operators to automate custom PaaS solutions
- Participate in cloud projects to implement new technology solutions, Proof of concepts to improve cloud technology offerings.
- Work with developers to deploy to private or public cloud/on-premise services, debug and resolve issues.
- On call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance.
- Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures and infrastructure configuration
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience with administering of and debugging on Linux based systems with programming skills in Scripting, Golang, Python among others
- Expertise in Git repositories specifically on GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Gerrit
- Comfortable with DevOps for Big Data databases like Terradata, Netezza, Hadoop based ecosystems, BigQuery, RedShift among others
- Comfortable in interfacing with SQL and No-SQL databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
Great if you know (Skills):
- Understanding various build and CI/CD systems – Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Spinnaker or Cloud based build systems
- Exposure to deploying and automating on any public cloud – GCP, Azure or AWS
- Private cloud experience – VMWare or OpenStack
- Big DataOps experience – managing infrastructure and processes for Apache Airflow, Beam, Hadoop clusters
- Containerized applications – Docker based image builds and maintainenace.
- Kubernetes applications – deploy and develop operators, helm charts, manifests among other artifacts.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.